First, let me promote my eBook,
How to Take Great Travel Photos --
Proven Photo Concepts and Example Photos for less than the Price of a Glass of Wine
A direct link to the Amazon.com page where you can see the first 13 pages, read the Author's Page, and purchase or gift it:
Over 100 of My Rail Travelouges Follow:
I. Train Travelogues, Conference Reports,
and Photo Essays in the United States:
• National Train Day, May 11, 2013, Los Angeles, California.
• Fullerton Railroad Days, May 4 - 5, 2013.
Includes photos of the Amtrak Exhibit Train, Disneyland No. 4,
Southwest Chief with LARail's cars passing through Fullerton,
California, just starting their Grand Central Terminal Limited Tour May
5th - May 20th 2013.
• The Iron Horse Wood Relief Carvings of Jackie Hadnot.
His Promontory Point Golden Spike Commemorative 13' x 43" piece on
display at the American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation (APRHF)
booth in Fullerton, California, May 4 - 5, 2013 and National Train Day,
Los Angeles, May 11, 2013.
• American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation (APRHF) organizational conference at the Depot Inn & Suites in
La Plata, Missouri. See the APRHF's Mission, and many Venues
already established. Join the APRHF and learn more about
Passenger Train History in the USA and world-wide.
• Where to Learn About Several Rail Adventures in One Day: LA Travel & Adventure Show and LA Times Travel Show January 12, 2013