1. Introduction and Performance Photos from Ringling Bros.
2. RBBB Blue Unit Rail Car Photos taken July 13, 2010, Commerce, California
- Inside the Generator Car and Mechanic's Car
- Ringling's "Circus Train Fun Facts
- Complete and Current Circus Train Blue Unit Consist
3. Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson's bio. and Interview
4. Trainmaster, Keith Anderson's Interview and Photos
5. Pie Car Press Conference with Photos of Chef Michael Vaughn and Performers.
6. Performance Photos (Posted after August 8)
7. Links for this Report
* Los Angeles, CA
Jul 14, 2010 - Jul 18, 2010
* Ontario, CA
Jul 21, 2010 - Jul 25, 2010
* Anaheim, CA
Jul 28, 2010 - Aug 08, 2010
$100.00 (Circus Celebrity)
$70.00 (Front Row)
$25.00 (Lower Level Plaza)
$20.00 (Lower Level Terrace)
$15.00 (Upper Level Terrace)
On Tuesday, July 13 at 1pm, you are invited to climb aboard the world famous train to dine inside the PIE CAR with lunch prepared by Ringling Bros. Chef Michael Vaughn, and tour the mechanics car and generator car . Hosted by “Barnum’s FUNundrum” ringmaster, Johnathan Lee Iverson, the event will include one-on-one interviews with Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson, Chef Michael Vaughn as well as select performers.
Ringling Bros. performs in the Southland (LA, IE and OC) July 14th – August 8th.
The Flying Caceres
Celebrating the 200th Birthday of P.T. Barnum, America's Greatest Showman
Enjoy! Any comments of this report are welcomed at Carl@TrainWeb.com.
[ Top of this Page | Table of Contents | Previous Years Circus Stories | Other Reports by Carl Morrison | TrainWeb.com | Depot Inn & Suites and Silver Rails Resort ]