107 Vine Street, Macon, MO 63552 (573) 268-3424
A Photo Essay by Carl Morrison, Carl@TrainWeb.com
October 21, 2011
New this visit was the "West W Winery" sign.
I always look for a new way to photograph their beautiful stained glass windows at the back of the winery.
The winery is in the same building as their Tasting Room
Barrel Tasting - with the winemaker himself.
Chris' Mark Twain series wines are available only at the
Mark Twain Cave in Hannibal, Missouri.
300 Cave Hollow Road • Hannibal, Missouri 63401 • 573-221-1656
New art in the Wine Tasting Room.
My train photographs are still there as well.
Hours & Location
Friday & Saturday: 10 AM to 9 PM
Sunday: 12 PM to 5 PM
Or By Appointment
107 Vine Street
Macon, Missouri 63552
Next Page, or
Click the Chapter below that you want to skip to.
0. Table of Contents |
1. Depot Inn & Suites, La Plata, MO |
2. Amtrak Station, La Plata, MO |
3. Silver Rails Gallery and Memorial Library |
4. Chris Guenzler Millionth Mile Lookout at the Depot Inn & Suites |
5. Amish Country west of La Plata on Hwy. 156 |
6. Downtown La Plata, Missouri, Including Santa Fe Espresso, Grandma's Home Cookin', City Hall and other photo ops in town. |
7. Silver Rails Event Center |
8. Atlanta, Missouri |
9. West Winery, Macon, Missouri |
10. Columbia Star Dinner Train, Columbia, Missouri |
11. Locust Creek Covered Bridge State Historic Site and Danube Dr. Barn |
[ Top of This Page
| Rail Travel Writing and Photography Workshop
| Other Rail Reports by Carl Morrison
| Silver Rails Country.com