Gray Coach Lines
Owned 100% by Toronto Transportation Commission to operate
local and highway routes outside Toronto.
Toronto Coach Terminal at 610 Bay Street just north of Dundas Street West was also owned and was used by all other inter-city bus companies including Greyhound as shown here. Infamous Ford Hotel in background.
Opened December 19, 1931 as Gray Coach Terminal. Leased July 8, 2012 to Coach Canada and Greyhound Canada.
Sunnyside bus terminal opposite CNR railway station. Queen Street West at Roncesvalles Ave. 1950's
Highway coach for Toronto-Niagara Falls-Buffalo route. 1929
1828 a more modern highway coach for the Niagara Falls route. 1958.
Some buses and coaches acquired with the TTC takeover
of the independent bus lines
GCL 602 (ex DBL 48) 1945 Flxble Clipper 3/16/1955 Sherbourne
GCL 629 ex DBL 89 a 1948 Twin Coach interurban. TTC
Hillcrest shops November 28, 1957
GCL 629 (ex TTC 1712 ex DBL 89 ex AL 24 nee QCT 24)
1948 Twin Coach
GCL 618 (ex RBL 34) 1950 Prevost. Edward & Chestnut near Toronto
Bus Terminal. May 1, 1955
Grey Coach Lines 607 (ex WYCL 511) Elizabeth & Edward
Sts. near Toronto Bus Terminal May 1, 1955
Gray Coach Lines 651
1939 Twin glass top sightseeing bus in front of Queen's Park in Toronto.