The freighthouse is currently used as businesses including an antique shop and ice cream parlor.
1. The old red paintjob.
2.-4. Repainted. New displays of a speeder, wig-wag and concret phone booth as well as a new plaque have been added.
5. NWP caboose #28 sits nearby.
1. Colfax Chamber of Commerce is housed in this ex ATSF passenger car. Note the car has been lettered for Southern Pacific.
(Note: This car now houses a childrens music center.)
2. Plaque for the transcontinental railroad.
3. Located on Hwy 174 is a plaque for Cape Horn. The Cape is viewable from here.
4. The base of the old water tower that stood just west of and across the tracks from the old enginehouse.