Curtis, Milburn & Eastern Railroad
Curtis, Milburn & Eastern Railroad - CMER
- Chehalis - Milburn - Ruth - Curtis (10 miles)
- Chehalis, WA
- Junctions with other railroads:
- BN & UP: Chehalis
- Radio frequencies:
- Company formed with reorganization of Chehalis Western Railroad on Dec 1, 1975.
- CMER's operations absorbed into the "new" Chehalis Western in c.1981.
- Operations on CMER by Chehalis Western ended in 1992.
- Line abandoned on February 18, 1993.
- Line acquired by Port of Chehalis, but currently no freight service is provided.
|Unit ||Bldr. ||Model ||B/D ||B/N ||F/N ||History ||Acq. ||Ret. ||Notes|
|684 ||Alco ||C-415 ||7/1968 ||6003-01 || ||ex CWWR 684 ||1975 ||c.1981 ||to CHWE 684, c.1981; to City of Tacoma, 1995; to American Orient Express (Western Jct, WA); to display,Fife,WA|
Reporting Marks Reference
Return to CLASS III Shortlines
Last updated: Aug. 22, 2015