All photographs: R.L.Kennedy
Old Iron Highway facility, long vacant. Looking east to
Revy store where old
Revy Home & Garden, looking northwestward. Erecting Shop once stood here.
Transfer table in its preserved location at south edge of property.
Turntable, same location. Both were preserved as part
of the development approval between the
Long-closed Maple Leaf Milling elevator and warehouse. St.Marys Cement storing flyash in elevator.
Covered hopper cars delivering flyash are on old Bush
Track. Note the piping going over roof to elevators.
Looking east towards West Toronto Diamond. Galt Subdivision
to Parkdale at right, tracks connecting to
Galt Subdivision looking west at Keele Street. Public Storage rental building at left.
Keele Centre north building looking west along West Toronto
Street where Car Shops once stood.
Keele Centre 500-530 Keele Street, entrance and south
building, only one with rail service.
Looking south down Keele Street towards Subway (underpass),
Keele Centre at right.
Rona Home and Garden on the site of West Toronto Back
West Toronto Yard looking west and to the left of Rona
site pictured in previous photograph.
Wallace Avenue footbridge over CPR Galt Sub. and CN Weston
Sub. tracks and the long abandoned Old Bruce Service right-of-way, once
the Toronto, Grey & Bruce, at Dundas Street West and Glenlake Avenue
north of Bloor Street West. This historically designated structure was
built in 1907 to provide a way to reach streetcars here at the City Limits
between Toronto and West Toronto since Bloor Street did not extend west
Looking northward. Note original bridge construction had
double stairs. Sunday, October 23,1932