TROLLEY COACH 20
One of four trolley buses built by Preston Car & Coach in 1921 using a J. G. Brill body on a Packard chassis, navigates a turn on Merton Street on June 20, 1922. With a length of 25 feet 1 inch, a width of 7 feet 8 inches and weighing 19,500 lbs., these buses seated 30 passengers.
At least one example of these vehicles exists today. The body of number 23 is in the collection of the Halton County Radial Railway at Milton, ON where it awaits restoration.