Most information below comes from publication "Passenger and Freight
Stations" published by "Press of The Delaware and Hudson
Company" from an inspection of the lines between June 7th and June
10th, 1926. Reproduced by the Bridge Line Historical Society (http://www.bridge-line.org
), Fall 1999.
1891 - Renamed from Guilderland Station
Originally horse car barn and station located
just south of canal bridge.