Stations (includes builder and current use)
- Culpeper (Sou.) Used by NS and Amtrak
- Orange (Sou.) Renovated for community center
- Montpelier (Sou.) Now Post Office, part of Montpelier estate owned by National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Charlottesville (Sou.) Amtrak agency and crew change point, to be redeveloped.
- Oak Ridge (Sou.) Part of Oak Ridge estate
- Arrington (Sou.-moved from original site) Vacant
- Amherst (Sou.) Vacant
- Lynchburg-Kemper St. (Sou.) Amtrak agency and crew change point.
- Harrisonburg (CW) Headquarters bldg for CW, present use?
- Luray (N&W) Used by NS MoW
- Shenandoah (N&W) Yard office
- Lyndhurst (N&W) Private owner
- Doswell (RF&P/C&O) Used by CSX
- Ashland (RF&P) Amtrak stop, used by local tourist board
- Milford (RF&P)
- Woodford (RF&P)
- Beaverdam (C&O) Museum
- Mineral (C&O) Used by CSX Maintenance of Way.
- Louisa (C&O) Feed store
- Trevilians (C&O)
- Gordonsville, freight house (C&O)
- Keswick (C&O-not adjacent to right-of-way due to track relocation) Private school.
- Charlottesville (C&O) Redeveloped as offices.
- Crozet (C&O) Branch library
- Staunton (C&O/Amtrak) Mostly restaurant, with small Amtrak waiting room.
- Goshen (C&O) Used by CSX for MoW.
- Clifton Forge (C&O) Used by CSX, with Amtrak waiting room
- Eagle Rock (C&O) used by CSX MofW
- Balcony Falls (C&O) Used by CSX
- Dillwyn (C&O) Used as Buckingham Branch Railroad offices
- Burkeville (N&W)
- Farmville (N&W)
- Pamplin City (N&W)
- Appomattox (N&W)
- Gladstone (C&O) Vacant
- Scottsville (C&O) used by CSX MoW
- Pleasant Valley (B&O) vacant
- Fort Defiance (B&O) vacant
- Keysville (Sou.) used as offices for Virginia Southern
- Gordonsville, G Cabin
- HN Cabin, Doswell
- Lynchburg, ND Cabin at the foot of Washington St. (C&O)
- Lynchburg, NC Cabin (C&O)
- Lynchburg, X Cabin (C&O/Sou.)
- Staunton (C&O) Part of station complex.
- Milford (RF&P)
- Greendale (RF&P)
- Charlottesville (C&O) Sold to developer, to become apartments!?
- Clifton Forge (C&O)
- Balcony Falls (C&O)
- Lynchburg-Sandy Hook
- Gladstone (C&O)