Facebook Page

Les Dalles Portage RR

Les Dalles Portage Railroad

The Dalles, OR (Seufort Park - the powerhouse - Patterson Park)
The Dalles,OR
Junctions with other railroads:
Radio frequencies:
Opened in 1973 and operated by the Corps of Engineers for tours of the dam.
Northern Wasco County Parks & Recreation took over tours in the 1980s until the end in 2005.
Unit Bldr. Model B/N F/N B/D History Acq. Ret. Notes
75 GE 25Ton 15688 6/1942 ex USAX 2, Riverbank Ammo Plant(Riverbank,CA); ex ALCOA 2(Riverbank,CA); nee ALCOA 2(Jones Mill,AR) 2002 to Port of Morrow (Boardman,OR)
1776 GE 45Ton 27591 5/1944 USMC 279670 Yermo Supply Depot(Yermo,CA); ex USN 65-00522 China Lake NWS(China Lake,CA); nee USAX Trans Corp 8513 2005 to storage (Longview,WA)

Reporting Marks Reference

Return to CLASS III Shortlines
Last updated: Nov. 06, 2022