The following is reprinted from the booklet
"Live Steam 2 Inch Scale
Centerville & Southwestern R.R."
The booklet was published in April, 1955 by Henry Becker & Son, Inc.
|SAFETY FIRST. Our safety record thus far has been excellent. With your continued help it can be kept that way. We Must Insist That The Following Rules Be Obeyed For Your Safety.|
NOTE: On the C & S the engineer has just one responsibility and that is to look after the engine at all times exclusively. Therefore, if at any time the engineer appears to be rude or impolite, it is only because the locomotive requires his immediate attention.
|ON THE RAILROAD|
1. Remain seated at all times.
2. Keep your feet firmly on the car floor.
3. Keep your arms in. Don't reach out over the side of the car.
4. Please obey all requests of the employees. They will tell you when to get on or off.
|Safety First - Enjoy the Ride.|
AROUND THE FARM
1. Please do not smoke or carry lighted cigars, cigarettes or pipes in and around all the barns and buildings.
2. Please do not walk in back of the horses or pet them - Remember you are a stranger to them.
3. Please do not walk in back of the cows or attempt to pet or feed them. Cows are highly nervous and need their proper rest for maximum production.
4. Please do not allow children to play on or around any machinery, wagons, hay stacks, etc.
|Safety First - Enjoy the Day|
CENTERVILLE & SOUTHWESTERN
on the first Saturday of May and every Saturday thereafter until and including the LAST Saturday in October.
10 A.M. to 12 Noon and 1 P.M. to 5 P.M.
Memorial Day - Independence Day - Labor Day Only
10 A.M. to 12 Noon and 1 P.M. to 6 P.M.
JUNE, JULY and AUGUST ONLY
6 P.M. until Sunset.
Time shown indicates
REGULAR trains leave promptly on the hour and half hour.
EXTRA trains run when needed, 15 minutes before and after the hour.
ROUND TRIP ................................... 2 MILES
CHILDREN under 12 years: 20¢ ADULTS : 40¢
|Time Tables subject to change without notice|