You are here:
Ties Home Page > 1999
Photos Of Original
Version 1 Modules
- These photos show the original modules as
built in 1999. In mid-2000, they were rebuilt by relocating some
of the tracks, as shown on the current module photos
Photo 1 -- President Dave Goodhart at work with Lionel's Trainmaster
Command Control (Peter Lepore Photo)
Photo 2 -- Modules, Looking From Front To Rear Along The Left Side
(Peter Lepore Photo)
- In the above photo, from left to right, you
see 1 loop of HO, 1 loop of S, 2 loops of O ga., and a temporary
gray elevated viaduct with an S ga. PCC car.
- After the mid-2000 "rebuild", the HO
track was removed, and the S-gauge track was moved to the
inside and elevated.
Photo 3 -- Modules, Looking From Front To Rear (Peter Lepore
- "Front" of modules is defined as the power
pack end (visible in lower right).
- In the above photo, on the floor on the
left side, you can see part of the G scale loop.
- Note--Yellow arrow in lower right of below
drawing, shows angle of Photos 2 & 3.
This page last modified
7/31/2002 (8d13) by
. . James