|Car 2190 is part of a group built by Preston Car & Coach Co. in February 1918 as Toronto Civic Railway 200-212. On September 1, 1921, the Toronto Civic Railway merged with the Toronto Railway Company to form the Toronto Transportation Commission. Former TCR cars, 200-212, were renumbered into the TTC system as 2168-2190 (even) c.1923.
Car 2190, formerly TCR 211, was sold to Western Iron & Metal Company, Toronto, ON and scrapped on November 2, 1949.
Unfortunately, the slide of this car is unlabelled. The photographer and date are unknown.