|EXTERIOR VIEW OF NS&T 623|
Originally Windsor, Essex and Lake Shore Rapid Railway Company 505, this car was sold to the Montreal & Southern Counties Railway in 1939 and renumbered 623.
In 1956, 623 it was transferred to the Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto where it remained until passenger service was discontinued on March 28, 1959. It was eventually moved to the C.N.R. Reclamation Yard at London, Ontario for scrapping.
For more on the Montreal & Southern Counties Railway, see 'Catenary through the Counties - The story of Montreal & Southern Counties Railway' by Anthony Clegg and Omer Lavallee. Also Traction & Models magazine, November 1967 beginning on page 13.