MONTREAL & SOUTHERN COUNTIES 321
Originally Washington-Virginian Railway 369, this car was built in 1917 by the J.G. Brill Company. Obtained by the Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto Railway in 1929, it was renumbered 321. In February 1947, NS&T 320-322 inclusive were transferred to the Montreal & Southern Counties Railway. There they were used in rush hour service, since they initially lacked fare boxes and had to be operated as a two man car with the conductor collecting fares using an old Toronto Railway Company coffee-pot fare box. A fare box was later installed. Car 321 was scrapped in 1956.