|KITCHENER-WATERLOO STREET RAILWAY 64|
The Birney Safety Cars were used on many street railway systems across North America. The Ottawa Car Manufacturing Co. built two of these cars for the Kitchener-Waterloo Street Railway in 1923 numbered 62 and 64. They were 30' 10" long and 8' wide with longitudinal wood seats. Both cars were originally used on the Bridgeport line until it was abandoned, then they saw service as trippers to Waterloo until 1946. They were scrapped by M. Brown & Sons in May 1947.