|KITCHENER-WATERLOO STREET RAILWAY 32|
In 1922, the Kitchener-Waterloo Street Railway acquired five cars from Cleveland, 1090, 1086 & 1092 in May, and 1085 & 1077 in July. These became 32, 34, 36, 38 & 40 respectively. The cars were of the original Peter Witt design having a two-level floor and a saw-belly on the closed side. They were two-man front entrance cars, built by the Cincinnati Car Co. in 1918. From the time they entered service in Kitchener they were the backbone of the fleet, remaining in base service until the end of streetcar operation, December 27, 1946.
Car 32 has just arrived at Kitchener Junction on September 23, 1944. This group of cars were painted in a two-toned cream scheme with brown trim and roof. All were scrapped in May 1947 by M. Brown & Sons.