|HAMILTON STREET RAILWAY FLYER E800 TROLLEY COACH|
7801 sits beside Hamilton Place on July 22, 1979.
The first of 16 trolley coaches delivered during August-September 1978, 7801 is serial E800-1380. When the HSR discontinued its electric trolley coach operations, 7801 and 7802 were donated to the O.E.R.H.A.'s Halton County Radial Railway museum at Milton, Ontario. Erection of a trolley coach loop is planned at the museum.