(Posted here with permission of Joseph Testagrose)
Looking at this snowplow/flanger, one would never guess that it began life as Toronto Suburban Railway 108, a 62' 3" passenger car with a baggage compartment. As TSR 108, it was moved to the Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto in 1935 where it was intended to become NS&T 84. This plan was never carried out nor was the car ever operated by the NS&T. In 1942, it was moved to the Montreal & Southern Counties where it was shortened to 48' and converted to a single end snowplow and flanger. 300 is seen parked at St. Lambert, date unknown. Built by the NS&T in 1925 for the TSR, it was scrapped in 1956.