(Posted here with permission of Joseph Testagrose)
In 1924, the Osgood Bradley Car Company of Worchester, Massachusetts built five cars for Morris County Traction of Morristown, NJ. In 1928, these five cars were acquired by the Oshawa Railway where they were numbered second 100 to 104. In February 1940, they were transferred to the Montreal & Southern Counties where they were renumbered 11-15. All five were scrapped in 1956.
M&SC 13 is seen parked in the St. Lambert Yard. The date is unknown.