|GALT, PRESTON AND HESPELER STREET RAILWAY|
FREIGHT MOTOR 40
Freight motor 40 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in August 1910 with serial no. 35095. It was 41 feet long with a wood cab on a steel underframe. It was sold, prior to 1921, to the Hull Electric Company of Hull, Quebec, a Canadian Pacific Railway subsidiary until 1926. There it was renumbered 107.
Following its retirement, HEC 107 was moved to Quebec City and placed in storage. Final disposition is unknown. The locomotive appears to be almost new when this photograph was taken of it sitting on a shop lead track at Preston.