Scale, Hirail and American Flyer S Gauge Model
Stokrocki's Page - page 5 continued...
Hudson Central RR in Poughkeepsie, NY.
Photos by Pieter
- Pictures taken at the CT S Gauge meet in June, 2001.
- Stan showed his new mainline and yard modules for the first
- Stan sets up for a run over his new mainline. This was
the first full run during the meeting.
- The yard in the foreground consists of two modules
formerly belonging to club founder Bill Krause.
- The new main runs behind the industruial modules in
the back right of the photo.
- Stan does some switching in the lower industrial area before
the first run.
- The new main is behind the backdrop.
Having negotiated the new main, the train enters the tunnel
leading to the current (temporary) end of the line.
The end of the run! That's an SHS SW9 and caboose in Conrail
MORE PICS OF STAN'S LAYOUT CLICK HERE
Page Created by